• Dr. Eric Barreto, Weyerhaeuser Associate Professor of New Testament, Princeton Theological Seminary
• Dr. Bruce Birch, dean and professor of biblical theology, Wesley Theological Seminary, Washington DC
• Dr. Cynthia Moe-Lobeda, professor of theological and social ethics, Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary, Church Divinity School of the Pacific, and the Graduate Theological Seminary (affiliated with Columbia University)
• Dr. Peter Paris, Elmer G. Homrighausen Professor of Christian Social Ethics Emeritus, Princeton Theological Seminary
• Dr. Larry Rasmussen, Reinhold Niebuhr Professor Emeritus of Social Ethics, Union Theological Seminary (New York City)
• Dr. Jacqueline Lapsley, associate professor of Old Testament, Princeton Theological Seminary
A Q&A will follow the panel discussion.
Sponsored by the Center for Theology, Women, and Gender.
Free and open to the public.
“The rooting of justice in our spiritual formation in Christ requires careful thought and teaching. I was equipped to lead in this way through my time at PTS. ”